Enter email address to subscribe. by Bloglet

8.20.2005

Pizza


This pizza was divine. I used Trader Joe's premade pizza dough which is so easy to work with and so much easier than making pizza dough from scratch. It comes uncooked and then you just roll it/manipulate it into a circle.
For the sauce I used a little tomato paste mixed with some unrefined cane sugar, apple cider vinegar, hot sauce, onion granules and water. I put a bit on the crust, which I first brushed with olive oil. I shook a bunch of red pepper flakes on top. Then I ripped up basil leaves from my plant and put those on there. To top it off, I used the tofu ricotta I made. I used about 1/3 block of tofu with a little sugar added as well as dried basil, a dash of lemon juice, salt and garlic granules. Mash that mixture well before adding to pizza. After the tofu was on top of the pizza, I drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with dried basil and oregano. Baked it in an oven at about 425F for 10+ minutes.

5 Comments:

Blogger cB said...

I was on PPK and discovered a link to your sight from the challah bread - and I hoe you don't mind my linking to you :) I am simply obsessed with vegan cooking!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

of course i dont mind. i suffer from the same obsession ;)

10:16 PM  
Blogger T said...

this looks wonderful! ive just come upon your blog, and am looking forward to going through all the great recipes! i love that they're vegetarian-friendly (im vegetarian...)

5:34 PM  
Blogger accordion-7E19B5 said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about stake and cheese
. You can check it out at stake and cheese



Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

8:41 PM  
Blogger No Hassle Loans said...

Have you tried Phentramine or Hoodia Diet Pills? They have a good selection here Hoodia Weightloss Pills

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home