Enter email address to subscribe. by Bloglet

7.31.2005

Veggie Tacos


Tonight I made some veggie tacos with sauteed red peppers and onions (both organic from the farmer's market) on soft corn tortillas. For the beans on the side I drained a can of black beans and put them in a saucepan. Then I added a bit of salsa, a bay leaf, some olive oil, a small amount of water, and a dash of sherry. I let them simmer as long as the peppers and onions took to soften and brown a bit. I placed the soft corn tortillas in foil and put them in the toaster oven on 200 for about 10 minutes. Served them with guacamole, shredded romaine and tomatoes with a little hot sauce. Super easy and delicious.

1 Comments:

Blogger blaze said...

I really enjoyed you cooking recipe website. I also have a site about cooking recipe Please take a look. I hope you will find it interesting

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home