Enter email address to subscribe. by Bloglet

2.26.2005

mmmm...cake.


So I finally had time to post something that I've made. Work has been so busy that I haven't had time for more than one blog. I have been cooking and baking but it seems like whenever I do it's in such a hurried fashion that I'm just too ready to eat to photograph any of it. (Or have John photograph it as the case may be)
This is a totally vegan chocolate cake. The recipe is care of the Post Punk Kitchen, my ultimate go-to site. The frosting recipe is from VegWeb, another invaluble resource. It is the best chocolate cake I've ever had and the only cake I've ever waited long enough to frost effectively...ie, I didn't ruin it by frosting it while it was still hot. Check out this recipe. It's amazing.

2 Comments:

Blogger an orange said...

Looks delicious :) For some reason vegan desserts tend to turn out better than regular ones. I've never figured out why.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

i know. maybe it's because they're good for you and taste so good. they're just good all around.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home