Enter email address to subscribe. by Bloglet

11.30.2004

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies



I made these cookies last night because I really needed a chocolate fix. And the best part is: they are made with Flax seeds as the egg replacement which are really high in omega -3 fatty acids which are really only found in fish and walnuts and flax seeds and hemp seeds and are really important for brain functioning. The flax seed oil tastes like shit so I can't get myself to take it like medicine as john does. So, what better way to get my omega-3's than in my favorite food:cookies. The recipe comes from my favorite vegan cooking site: The Post Punk Kitchen

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Still impressed with your cooking skillz! I made brownies last night, but they were out of a box and I'm pretty sure they didn't do jack for my brain functions.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home